Hey fam this is probly my final blog ever- so you don't have to come back here anymore. Thanks for checking it tho! I'm officially home safe as of about 11 last night. Now im celebrating my birthday here in bed after watching a movie with Gayle. The flight was fairly uneventful no traumatic incidences. I was probly quite a scene carting so much weight around the airports but eh! thats ok. Today was a lot of organizing. I'm adding a few pictures form my last week. There's lots to tell, but I'm sleepy kind of- its 730 am in rome 130 in adrian and I have no idea what time to my brain haha. The highlights were JFRC Banquet which we all called Prom and was a big dance and picture fest. then exams hit hard starting last saturday and all i really did was study and go downtown a little. saturday night- a group of us who went on the feb sicily trip all went out together- it was really nice, monday i had 2 huge exams then a tree fell on the building and broke a lot of windows and the rest of hte tree still up looked like it was gonna blow into my room so half my floor got evacuated and had to find new places to live for the rest of the week- no one was hurt tho, which is the important thing. then i had a huge paper due wednesday which was stressful. tuesday i went to the borghese gallery and the gelato place by the pantheon with 100 flavors. wednesday after turning in my paper, i went on a good bye tour of rome. I stopped in the pantheon and drank from my favorite water fountain, I rode the metra and the bus, stopped at a shop id been wanting to, mailed a postcard from the vatican, got my favorite sandwich and old bridge gelato. I also went to the trevi and spanish steps to say goodbye. it was nice then i showered and went to piazza navona to meet up with friends. the whole school was there and we basically stayed out til we had to leave for our flight. then i was at the airport too early- but it worked out just fine I have missed you all- cant wait to see ya- LOVE Lynne
Saturday, May 2, 2009
THE END...
Hey fam this is probly my final blog ever- so you don't have to come back here anymore. Thanks for checking it tho! I'm officially home safe as of about 11 last night. Now im celebrating my birthday here in bed after watching a movie with Gayle. The flight was fairly uneventful no traumatic incidences. I was probly quite a scene carting so much weight around the airports but eh! thats ok. Today was a lot of organizing. I'm adding a few pictures form my last week. There's lots to tell, but I'm sleepy kind of- its 730 am in rome 130 in adrian and I have no idea what time to my brain haha. The highlights were JFRC Banquet which we all called Prom and was a big dance and picture fest. then exams hit hard starting last saturday and all i really did was study and go downtown a little. saturday night- a group of us who went on the feb sicily trip all went out together- it was really nice, monday i had 2 huge exams then a tree fell on the building and broke a lot of windows and the rest of hte tree still up looked like it was gonna blow into my room so half my floor got evacuated and had to find new places to live for the rest of the week- no one was hurt tho, which is the important thing. then i had a huge paper due wednesday which was stressful. tuesday i went to the borghese gallery and the gelato place by the pantheon with 100 flavors. wednesday after turning in my paper, i went on a good bye tour of rome. I stopped in the pantheon and drank from my favorite water fountain, I rode the metra and the bus, stopped at a shop id been wanting to, mailed a postcard from the vatican, got my favorite sandwich and old bridge gelato. I also went to the trevi and spanish steps to say goodbye. it was nice then i showered and went to piazza navona to meet up with friends. the whole school was there and we basically stayed out til we had to leave for our flight. then i was at the airport too early- but it worked out just fine I have missed you all- cant wait to see ya- LOVE Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LYNNE!!! its your birthday!!!!!! i am so glad you are home safe and you had OLD BRIDGE before you left!!! :) please please please call me when you get a chance...i have exams this week but i want to hear your voice...we will have to meet in AA sometime when i get home!!!
ReplyDeleteps some of my friends are studying abroad this summer and going to rome and i get very jealous of them...i cant wait to see all of your pics!!!!
love you!!! enjoy the 13 days that you are older than me